How the service could help you
Running a business can be very time-intensive and if a legal problem arises unexpectedly, it can be difficult to find the right advice at the right price at the right time. With the BusinessCare free 24-hour helpline, you can easily check your legal position and get expert advice on what to do next.
In addition, our comprehensive range of customisable legal documents, contracts and letter templates will help you to pre-empt legal disputes by putting all the necessary documents in place to protect the interests and safety of your business and employees.
What sort of legal needs does BusinessCare cover?
BusinessCare is designed to support your business at every point as it grows and includes documents, guides and advice covering the following needs:
- Starting-up - including partnership, shareholders' and consultancy agreements
- Taking on and managing employees - including employment contracts, employee handbooks and discipline and dismissal procedures
- Health and safety compliance - including risk assessments and health and safety policy creators
- Trading - including commercial agreements, privacy policies and terms and conditions
- Protecting ideas - including non-disclosure agreements
- Debtor management - including debt recovery guides, letters and forms
Helping you save
When legal queries arise, many people avoid seeking specialist legal advice due to the fear of large bills. BusinessCare can save you thousands of pounds on legal fees, and enable you to produce high quality legal documents whilst ensuring you are fully compliant with the law. Using a solicitor or other professionals can prove expensive as the following examples show:
|Directors service agreement||£610|
(*Research conducted between April 2018 and December 2019 by Epoq Legal Ltd. Cost savings calculated by mystery shopping law firms in eight major UK regions, for comparable documents to those offered on this website. Costs shown exclude VAT. Figures have been rounded to the nearest £5.)
Cost savings – helps you to save £100s on legal fees
Convenience – there's no need to take time away from the office to visit a solicitor
Ease of use - complete a simple questionnaire online to customise the documents you need
Peace of mind - qualified lawyers are on hand for expert advice and guidance 24/7